8/19/2010

Goin' to FanExpo!

Well, ladies and gentlemen, as you know I will be at FanExpo in Toronto - August 27th to 29th. While I have been boasting that, at the table, I will have for sale copies of the first issues of Saints & Warlords and Dreadful, I can finally prove it: as of yesterday, both books have officially gone to print! Here is what you can look for at the table.


Saints & Warlords, naturally, was written by Stephen Lindsay of Jesus Hates Zombies fame; Dreadful is a full-length, fourty-page book featuring three short stories - two by me and one by the great Lance Sawyer. Both books will be $5.00 flat and, if I may say so, are well worth the coin. I will also have copies of Zombies Vs. Cheerleaders issue 1 featuring the banner I did inside. If anyone is interested in ordering a copy, please contact me at slatermark33[at]hotmail[dot]com - I will put one aside for you and have it signed by myself and Lance after the con. We hope to see you at FanExpo!

No comments: