9/02/2009

Fan Expo 2009! Whoo!

August 29th - 30th, 2009 were AWESOME. I got to spend them walking around Fan Expo 2009 in Toronto - giddy as a nerd in a comic shop. I got to meet some great artists and celebrities and get a few things signed. Fantastic. For more pictures from Fan Expo, simply click HERE and HERE!

Otherwise, here's a taste of the weekend's awesomeness:

Bruce Campbell SIGNING MY T-SHIRT!

Me with Dr. Kim Paffenroth - author of Gospel of the Living Dead. He signed my copy.

Me and Jenn with Lloyd Kauffman - founder of TROMA. He signed my copy of The Toxic Avenger!

Me with Agnes Garbowska - artist and author of You, Me & Zombie. She signed my copy.

Me with Max Brooks - author of The Zombie Survival Guide and World War Z. He signed my survival guide and poster.

Me with Ivan Reis - penciller for Green Lantern: Blackest Night. He signed my copies 0 - 2.

Me with Marvel Editor-in-Chief, Joe Quesada - he signed my copy of Daredevil no. 1

Me with Bill Sienkiewicz - industry legend. I won a signed Hellboy sketch by him!

The greatest picture of Leonard Nemoy EVER:

There was tonnes more cool stuff to see so head on over to the galleries right now! You can find links for them on the right hand side of the main page here. Hope ya digs!

No comments: