9/23/2009

Page Six of Saints & Warlords + I'm Drawing at a Comic Shop Opening!

First, here is your weekly update on Saints & Warlords - just to let you all know that PAGE SIX is up for your viewing pleasure. I hope you're all enjoying it so far! There was a nice healthy dose of violence for you on page five and it only gets better as we go along (just wait until page SEVEN!)

As usual, here is this weeks' preview panel. To see the full page, simply click on the image below. I hope you dig it!


Second, for any of you living in Ontario, Canada - specifically in the GTA region - I will be drawing and selling my wares at the grand opening of the Heroic Dreams comic shop at 1211 Kingston Road in Pickering. I will be there from approx. 10:30am until 3:30pm on Saturday, September 26th.

Original black and white sketches will be $15.00 each and come with a free print of your choice, and colour sketches will be $20.00 each and come with TWO free prints of your choice. I will also have for sale copies of Headshot! and a limited number of prints of PAGE ONE of Saints & Warlords.

Hope to see you there!

No comments: